BELLINGHAM, Wash. -- A Bellingham family is forced from their home, after an appliance fire last night.
Firefighters were called to an apartment in the 3400 block of Woburn Street, just before 10:00 p.m. yesterday.
Interim Fire Chief Roger Christensen says the apartment sustained “moderate damage” from a clothes dryer fire.
He says two family members suffered minor smoke inhalation and a firefighter received minor injuries when his protective face mask was accidentally dislodged.
Christensen says the family will stay with friends until the dwelling is repaired.