1. No purchase is necessary to enter any KPUG contest. For free admission information, call (360) 734-9790.
2. To be eligible to win any prize on KPUG, you must not have won anything on KPUG in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past year. Some KPUG contests will have specific rules that may amend these eligibility values, and these rules will be aired on KPUG during said contests. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a member of that household has won a contest. A "household" is defined as any individuals residing at the same address.
3. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
4. Anytime you call the KPUG studio, you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
5. As a participant of a KPUG contest, you assume that your voice, name, and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or Internet purposes.
6. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize shall be made at the request of a winner. KPUG reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
7. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize values at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at KPUG prior to claiming prize.
8. In the event a winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any government agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), KPUG 's delivery of the prize to the official representative of the government entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as KPUG awarding the prize to the winner. KPUG shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. KPUG shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
9. All KPUG contests are open to all eligible U.S. residents 18 and over (unless otherwise specified). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to KPUG that will be presented to KPUG and accepted before the prize is awarded.
10. Winners will be expected to claim prize at KPUG, 2219 Yew Street Road, Bellingham, WA, 98226 between the hours of 7:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize which will be specifically stated.
11. Employees of KPUG, the Cascade Radio Group, and its ultimate parent company, Saga Communications, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the KPUG Main Studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
12. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest void where prohibited.
13. KPUG reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
14. KPUG, Cascade Radio Group, its parent corporation, Saga Communications, Inc., assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest.
15. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, KPUG reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue and contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of KPUG management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
16. KPUG, Cascade Radio Group, it's parent corporation, Saga Communications, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
17. Although KPUG will make reasonable efforts to conduct its contests substantially as announced or advertised, KPUG reserves the right in extraordinary situations to change or modify the rules of its contests as exigent circumstances may require. In such cases, KPUG will amend the rules for that contest and broadcast the amended rules as promptly as possible. In such case, the contest will be conducted in accordance with the amended rules.
18. KPUG reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. KPUG will provide all contest judges. The decision of the judges is final.
19. For any contest requiring phone entry, you must use only the following numbers unless otherwise specified: 360-734-1170 or 360-734-6397. The person operating the telephone at KPUG has the final decision over who is the winning caller
20. For any contest requiring website registration to participate may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
21. For any contest requiring written entry forms, they may be faxed to KPUG at (360) 733-4551, e-mailed to a contest specific address on www.kpug1170.com, or mailed/delivered to KPUG AM1170, 2219 Yew Street Rd., Bellingham, WA, 98229. All entries become property of KPUG and will not be returned. KPUG reserves the right to retain any or all contest materials for any reason that KPUG deems necessary to the completion of the contest, or reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising. KPUG shall have no responsibility for a contestant's failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, e-mail, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
22. KPUG shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, e-mail, or Internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
23. KPUG shall have no responsibility for failure to claim any prize from a participating client, such as movie passes, unless otherwise stated in an amendment or addendum to the contest rules.
24. The following are specifically related to E-mail contests and E-Mail Club promotions on kpug1170.com:
a. All appropriate information in the required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
b. To win a prize, you must reside within the listening area of KPUG, as defined at the exclusive discretion of KPUG management
c. Any problems with the Internet or e-mail are not KPUG's responsibility.
25. A written copy of all KPUG Contest Rules are available during regular business hours at KPUG, 2219 Yew Street Road, Bellingham, WA, 98229.
Win big at the Northwest Washington Fair with KPUG
Join KPUG as we broadcast LIVE at The Fair Monday from 3-5:30pm
While you're at The Fair, stop by our booth and enter to win one of several prizes...
Vacationland RV is offering $1000 towards a week long rental of any RV or trailer in their rental fleet. The rental must be booked 15 days in advance and must be in non-peak times (no June, July, August).The winner of the contest MUST have a clean driving record (no DUI’s and no outstanding warrants or tickets). Minor traffic violations excluded (parking, speeding, etc). The winner also MUST have a valid driver’s license (any state will work). The winner may be required to purchase insurance through Vacationland RV if their insurance does not fully cover the rental. The winner must have a major credit card. Winners will be contacted by phone. Need not be present to win. Must be at least 25 years of age to win. If you aren't coming to the fair, you can enter to win at Vacationland RV on Iowa Street in Bellingham.
You could also win one of six Family Dinner Packs from Papa Murphy’s which include a Family Sized Pizza, a 2 Litter of Pop, a Family Sized Salad, Cheesy Bread or Cinnamon Bread, a Herb and Cheese Blend Shaker, and a Signature Papa Murphy’s Pizza Cutter. If you can’t attend the fair you can enter to at the Lynden Papa Murphy’s Store. Need not be present to win. Must be at least 18 years of age to win. If you aren't coming to the fair, you can enter to win at Vacationland RV on Iowa Street in Bellingham.
There are also four stays at Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa that we are giving away. They include a 2 night stay in an East Tower Village, Lakeview Guestroom, breakfast each morning in The Lakeside Cafe and dinner and dancing one night in The Copper Room. . Each gift certificate is valid through June 29, 2010 and is not available October 9th to the 11th, April 2nd to the 4th and May 21st to the 23rd, Christmas, New Years and February 13th to 27th. Non-fair attendees can enter by mailing in their entry to 2219 yew street road Bellingham Washington 98229. Need not be present to win. Must be at least 18 years of age to win. If you aren't coming to the fair, you can enter to win at Vacationland RV on Iowa Street in Bellingham.